Royal Docks is located in Canton, Ohio. We are a brewery and taproom that fuses the craft beer renaissance with British pub culture in a contemporary, American style. We, the folks behind Royal Docks, are Canton natives that were lucky to call Britain home for Read more [...]
Place Category: Business & Professional Services
The BZ Difference
“I saw stories that needed to be told. Your stories. For me, cases aren’t business—they’re people who are hurting, facing uncertainty, worried and wronged from tragic loss. I’ll listen to your story, walk with you to determine the best course of action and represent you passionately.” —Attorney Brian Zimmerman
When you or a loved one experiences a tragedy, Attorney Brian Zimmerman’s compassionate focus provides peace of mind.
Brian is an experienced trial lawyer who has been involved in numerous multi-million-dollar settlements and verdicts in the State of Ohio. His success is based in compassion. He walks side by side with you, expressing true care and concern for your suffering and pain.
By focusing his practice on wrongful death, product liability, workplace injuries/death, automobile accident and other personal injury cases, Brian has had the privilege of representing injured clients and their families in difficult and complex litigation, including:
- A $2 million verdict for a defamation case in Stark County
- A $4 million unanimous wrongful death lawsuit in Tuscarawas County
- A $6 million unanimous verdict in a product liability lawsuit in Stark County
- A $7.2 million verdict for a gas explosion wrongful death lawsuit in Portage County
- A $5.53 million settlement for the tragic death of a factory worker
- A $2.6 million settlement for a worker who fell from scaffolding
- A $5 million verdict for a man who suffered devastating injuries from a defective product
Contact BZimmerman Law to discuss any legal issue including: product liability, employment disputes, probate/will, ERISA/retirement issues, medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, drowning and near drowning, injuries to children, school and daycare injuries, dental malpractice, animal bites and attacks, uninsured motorist claims, premises liability, wrongful death, personal injury, automobile accident/crash/injury and workplace injury/death.